The whole creation belongs to God. As human beings we are part of the whole and have a responsibility to love and care for what God has entrusted to us as temporary tenants of the planet. We are called to conserve its complex and fragile ecology, whilst recognising the need for responsible and sustainable development and the pursuit of social justice.
We have a dedicate team committed to inspire the church to demonstrate that the gospel is good news for God’s earth.
- We currently hold the Eco-Church bronze award from a rocha – https://ecochurch.arocha.org.uk/
- Our solar panel help us minimise the use of electricity and can be monitored via: https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/kiosk?guid=bad4e29c-7ec2-4570-a957-08e43781ba79
- We have bike racks available in order to encourage cycling.
- Our prayer garden promotes a place of peace which welcomes birds, hedgehogs, and other animals.
- Our on site recycling includes: bottle lids, crisp wraps and batteries.